Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

Just some notes for the day:

- 6am wake up today....ugh.  I'm really not much of a morning person, but Bailey sure woke up perky today!  Usually he's not much of a morning dog, but this morning he jumped out of his bed....unfortunately, with only three legs, his jumps don't get him too far. LOL.  He's sitting here beside me now, with his chin resting on the windowsill, keeping a look out for intruders ;)

- I'm working on the first draft of my book proposal right now. Having an outline has definitely given me focus and helped me clarify my purpose.

- I have an 8pm flight to Colorado tonight.  Before I leave I plan to make headway on my book proposal/outline, get a work out in, and pack. 

- Oh, here are some stats from my first 24 hours blogging: 286 pageviews from the US, 10 from New Zealand, 8 from Ireland, 4 from Canada, 4 from the UK, and 2 each from Germany, Spain, Croatia, and Portugal.  Thanks international friends/travel buddies for supporting me, too! :)  This is still all quite exciting to me.  I hope the feeling doesn't wear off :)

ok, back to my writing tasks!
Bailey hiking at Great Falls Park, VA - Nov 2010; also note, this is the picture Jeana keeps of Bailey....and people think she's a weirdo for having a picture of someone else's dog at her desk, but she knows the awesomeness that is Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment