Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jumpin' In! :)


March 2009 - Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

I'M REALLY GONNA DO THIS THING! :)

So, after essentially blogging via my Facebook page while I traveled around the world for nearly a year straight from 2009-2010, I briefly created a blog sometime before my Australia/New Zealand leg of travel with the intention of getting serious about bloggin.  But, alas, I did not keep up with it! :(  Now, however, my life is such that I plan to make blogging an integral part of my day and my livelihood since I plan to try to publish a book this year.  Be patient with me as I get the hang of this, please! ;)  and feel free to let me know what you guys think.....about anything! haha.  My ideas, my goals, my grammar, all is fair game ;)
PS. The clock just struck midnight (wait a second, does anyone even have clocks that strike anything anymore??) and it is now officially one month till my 30th birthday!  Gasp! ;)  On that note, goodnight

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Go for it Sarah! I'm right behind you! (no pun intended) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really prefer if you call it OUR 30th birthday!! Congrats! Hope you are well! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo on your intro blog page! It really captures the energy of launching out and doing something different with your life. You and Bailey match each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, great for you!! Look forward to keeping up with your posts. FYI might want to choose a different color for your links. They are hard to spot on the brown background. Sorry that's the web designer in me coming out.... Looking forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Becci - thanks! :)
    @Shannon - good point. Happy early OUR Birthday to you! Hope the whole Reppard bunch is doing wonderfully :)
    @Jeana - thank you for giving me an excuse to post a pic of Bailey ;)
    @Karen - thank you for the feedback. I tried to fix the colors. Hope it looks better

    ReplyDelete