Friday, August 5, 2011

Semper Several Irons in the Fire: Project Help a Brotha Out

So, some of you know more about this than others, but I've been working with my brother with his business, Breaux Company, off and on for about a year now.  I am, in fact, a partner in the company via my investment and involvement in various projects.  With fall rapidly approaching, and with the ridiculous retail cycle that mandates people buy season appropriate clothes three months in advance of said season, I'd like to promote my bro's biz a bit.  Hope you enjoy my somewhat silly take on promotion :)  Please click on the link below to read my article.
cheesey self photo in long "perfects" fingerless gloves in jersey knit and "boina" hat in cableknit

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Sarah! Hope matt appreciates your efforts. I do love the way you put it all together! ;)

    ReplyDelete