Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jumpstarting the New Year: Semper Sarah Shifts Focus

photo credit: Vithaya Phongsavan

Hello regular readers and/or newbies to the Semper Sarah blog. :)  I wanted to let you know that I will shift gears in 2012 and will jumpstart the new year in a slightly different direction.  www.MarineChick.com will now be the umbrella under which all of my writing, speaking, and coaching endeavors shall fall.  I have already uploaded almost all of my blog posts from Semper Sarah to the Marine Chick site, and any future blog entries will be posted there.  Thank you for your support during this journey and I hope you'll continue to follow along, comment, and provide feedback at my new site! :)  I am incredibly grateful for all the blessings I've received this year, and the wonderful people I've met who've helped me along the way.  And, of course, I must express my deepest gratitude to my regular cheerleaders - you know who you are - and I couldn't do it without you! 

I hope everyone has an awesome New Year! :) 

photo credit: Vithaya Phongsavan

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Walter :) Keep an eye out for my first book....predicted publish date Feb/Mar of 2012! :) God bless you and your family. Say hi to Sarah for me. Thanks for all of your support! :)

    ReplyDelete